A new immunisation module has been added under GP Resources.
This module provides practical immunisation information for GPs including:
1. Where to access the latest National and State/Territory immunisation schedules
2. Risk classification of the immunisation schedule
3. Eligible criteria for common funded and private vaccines
4. Pre-vaccination procedures
5. Procedures for administering intramuscular and subcutaneous vaccines.
To access this module, please go to http://primaryhealthcare.mrooms.net/course/view.php?id=7#section-3